Sunday, January 4, 2009

Confession & Online File Sharing

Ok So for those of you who know me, I am a computer junkie. I am for lack of a better word a pack rat with information. My collection of Music, Videos, Games, Software, eBooks, Training materials, Pictures, Etc. Exceed 1 Terabyte of information. I can get my hands on just about anything... I know, I have an issue, I think it stems from my mother and her habit of being a pack rat with Furniture and all kinds of crap! Her house is WAAAAYYY too full. At least mine takes up a DVD holding case and thats it. lol

So Aside from the obvious I found a sweet little widget for our blog that I can host files on that I enjoy. Its to the right with all the rest. I have uploaded a game I find absolutely addicting and love! World Of Goo. I have it for Mac and PC. Try it and you will see what I mean. Also, I was thinking about other files to share and I thought about out wedding video. So I threw it up. Check it out. Its kinda like an interactive DVD on your computer at only 37GB. I had a blast making it and have made a few others. I thought about doing it professionally but I'm not sure yet.

Anyways, keep your eyes on the file sharing widget for other cool files!

0 comments: