Monday, July 6, 2009

An Update of Our Lives

So... it's been awhile... :) I just wanted to save up everything to talk about at once!!! :D Well, that and the pressure of posting preggo pictures is getting pretty weighty. lol WARNING: This post is LOADED with pictures... so if you don't like pictures... well, tough.

So, I am now 29 weeks pregnant! Yippee!! Annabella is getting bigger and stronger every day. This part of pregnancy is kinda fun, as long as I don't think about being out of breath all the time and having an impossible set of hips that prevent me from walking! Here are a few pics from the past few weeks:

25 weeks

26 Weeks

27 Weeks

28 Weeks

Our house is also getting bigger and starting to show! Here are the last 3 pictures we have taken that show the progress being made (which has all happened within the last 3 weeks.)
Our Lot

Our House Hole!

Our Foundation/Basement

More has been done!

Jason takes control!

A cool drink for a hot day of work!

Something that happened that was super fun this past weekend, was taking my grandpa to Thanksgiving Point Gardens and renting Segways! It was seriously a blast - other than that fact that he scored a pretty gnarly bruise on his calf that swelled up to the size of a small avocado! (He wouldn't let us take pictures of it - but we got some sweet ones of him riding around on the segway!)


For those who don't know, we are currently living in my parents basement. Which, until yesterday, didn't have a bathroom!! My amazing parents and perfect husband, spent a lot of time this last week to make sure that I had one so I no longer have to climb the stairs 3 times a night! It's so amazing!!! Here is what it looks like - I am so thrilled to have one down here that I could cry!! :')


Spike the Plumber


So, some other fun and possibly interesting stuff that has gone on since I last blogged: I made 5 bridesmaid dresses for a neighbor (I designed them from a dress she liked, and sewed them - with the help of my mom and mother-in-law - inside of 6 weeks. It was INSANE!! But, I think they turned out pretty good!!)



This picture of the Homecoming dress I designed for one of my favorite people in the WHOLE WORLD!! The sewing credit goes entirely to Natalie Summerhays - the most amazing seamstress I have ever met. (I just found the photo and thought I would throw it on here.) :)


Other than that, I have been working quite a bit. Jason has been working crazy hours until this past week - which helps me focus on my own work. We haven't been hiking or camping or anything just yet, but we are still planning on getting back to our Alphabet Weekends! I will post again soon! :)

1 comments:

Destiny said...

Yay! An update! OK- First- you look so cute!!! You are super cute pregnant! I love it! Second- so exciting about your house! I bet its so much fun to watch it grow- and your baby growing at the same time! How fun!!!! Third- fun segways! Forth- Look how talented you are!! Those dresses are SO cute! Seriously- you should sell your designs!! Last- I miss you! I'm so glad you posted preg pics- I'm missing all of it. :(