Wednesday, August 5, 2009

33 Weeks

So, I am starting to feel really big and moving is becoming pretty challenging. I try to walk regularly, but even that is getting tough. I know it will be worth it in the end, though! :)

33 Weeks

So, we didn't go out to the house this past weekend because we had been out there so much we decided to save on gas! But, we were told that they have started sheet rock this week, so I am excited to go out this weekend!

We did, however, do stuff for the baby room this weekend. I chose a font that I liked, we found some wood and dusted off my mom's old scroll saw. Jason is quite the natural!! Check out what he did:
Hard at work...

Ta Da!!! He's pretty good, huh?

I'm impressed! Now we have them almost done being painted. Sweet! I also bought the rest of the fabric for my crib bumper set, but haven't had time to start that just yet. :) I will get to it this week, hopefully! It will be cute... I am sure of that!

2 comments:

Bekah B. said...

SO CUTE!! I am so excited for you guys. Sorry I didn't text you earlier, I was on my way to work and I just remembered when I saw your cute blog! You are such a cute pregnant women! I hope you are doing okay!! Can't wait to see pics of the cute baby!

Alisha said...

You look freaking amazing as always! I love the letters! It's awesome! I hope things keep going well. We need to get together again soon. Jeremy is going through withdrawals (and so am I!)