Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Soon to be Home

Ok so for about 6 months Aimee and I have been following the developement process of our new home from scratch. It has been a very educational experience and we have learned alot. Seeing as though our new home will be done within the next 2 weeks and there isn't much more to be done on it other than fix the things we tell them need fixing I have put together a slide show of the land, the house, the people. This is Aimee and Jason's house.. behind the scene. Enjoy..

2 comments:

Margie said...

I love everything about it. It is soo you and Aimee. I hope that we will one day be able to come out and see it. Great job. Glad there weren't to many holdups in the process.

Destiny said...

I LOVE it!! So cute! I love the exterior color and the balcony- oh and the kitchen! I just love it! How exciting! I bet you can't wait to get in there!